TouchGFX Partner: Future Designs (FDI)
Future Designs, Inc. (FDI) is a US-based full service design and production company that specializes in transforming “back-of-a-napkin” concepts into tangible product plans. FDI offers its customers hardware, software, mechanical, and system-level expertise and a 26-year history of proven success to provide any level of support from prototyping through high volume production. FDI’s ELI® , uEZ® GUI and ΣyGTM product families for touch screen LCD graphical user interface and human machine interface applications are “off-the-shelf” solutions and TouchGFX is a perfect match, making way for quick and cost effective upgrades to user interfaces. FDI is committed to minimizing its customers’ time-to-market, reducing costs and eliminating any product-development headaches. By combining TouchGFX with FDI’s hardware, customers will be able to create high-end GUIs with smartphone features and functions on low resource hardware.
- Engineering Services
- Human Machine Interface Provider
- Original Design Manufacturer
- Manufacturing Management
- μEZ GUI Standalone, NXP LPC1788 ARM Cortex-M3 – 120MHz, 4.3″ Resistive.
- µEZ GUI Standalone, NXP LPC4088 ARM Cortex-M4F – 120MHz, 4.3″ Capacitive.
- UEZGUI-4357, NXP LPC4357 ARM Cortex-M4F – 204MHz, 5.0″ Capacitive.
- For more information, go to FDI’s website
- North America
- South America